Reliable HVAC Contractors Who Provide HVAC Repair, Installation & Maintenance in Largo & More!
Unlike other areas of the country where air conditioning is almost optional, it is a necessity when you live in Florida. A system that keeps your electrical bills low, operates efficiently, and provides your home with the ideal indoor environment in Florida is absolutely vital.
When you need reliable HVAC maintenance, you can count on and service that makes you feel like a valued customer, contact United Air Conditioning. Our technicians are trained to perform HVAC repair and installation for top products from the industry’s leading manufacturers. We carry models from brands like Carrier and Trane and are proud to offer affordable pricing on high-quality HVAC equipment to suit your family’s needs. United Air Conditioning’s professional technicians are here to help you understand your options and make informed choices about your HVAC system.
Choosing the Best HVAC Contractor
Whether you’re interested in power or efficiency, United Air Conditioning has an HVAC product that will work for you. Check out a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy with products from United Air Conditioning:
- Get high SEER ratings and efficient performance when you choose a new air conditioner. Our professional HVAC staff will correctly calculate load capacities to select the most effective cooling system for your family’s home.
- Top manufacturers like Carrier and Trane offer a number of effective heating systems to keep your family warm during chilly Florida nights during the winter months. An experienced installer from United Air Conditioning can install your heater and make sure that it runs at peak efficiency before the temperatures start to drop.
- Some families prefer heat pumps for high efficiency. Because they provide both cooling and heating, heat pumps work most effectively in locations like Florida that have mild winters. They are extremely cost-effective and could lower your monthly utility costs substantially.
United Air Conditioning helps you to achieve all this and more by providing the most comprehensive residential and commercial HVAC repair and service options in Largo, Palm Harbor, Wesley Chapel, Safety Harbor, Westchase, and Dunedin. Whether it’s preventive maintenance or emergency service for your home, United Air Conditioning is the place to call for unsurpassed reliability and quality.
Get a Reliable HVAC System
Your HVAC system can have a major impact on your family’s ability to sleep and live in comfort, so it’s important to choose a product that will last for many years to come. Our professional HVAC contractors will review your home’s needs and recommend the best product to keep temperatures consistent throughout the year. Whether you need a split system to work with the existing ducts in your home, or you’re hoping to find a zoned or ductless HVAC system, we have a model for you.
Our HVAC services include:
- Service for all models of air conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems
- Duct cleaning and replacement
- Preventive maintenance service agreements
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Professional duct design and residential load calculations
- Commercial refrigeration
- Home comfort zoning and balancing
- Participating energy rebate program contractor
If you’re not ready to replace or upgrade your system, we also provide HVAC repair services that can keep your existing unit working for a little longer. Our skilled, NATE-certified technicians perform maintenance services like duct cleaning and fluid checks to keep your system running. From regular tuneups to full repairs, United Air Conditioning offers the expertise you need and the service you deserve. Call us today, we’ll keep you feeling good!
Search This Site
Need a Service Call or New System Installation?
We want to make it affordable and easy to have your HVAC equipment serviced or repaired. Should you need a new system installation, we’ll work with you to stay within your budget.
Our knowledgeable staff is ready with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to save you money on new heating, cooling and indoor air quality for your home.